We are one of the largest student recruiters in the country, and with good reason:
- Our schedules are flexible
- Sales experience helps in any field of study
- Getting paid weekly is awesome when you’re on a college budget
Since our sales reps are independent contractors, your work schedule is entirely up to you. Whether you want to schedule five appointments in one day or just a couple in one week – it’s your choice.
Many of our sales reps work part-time during the school year and full-time during the summer or winter break, but whenever you’re able to work, we’ll provide you with the training and support you need to successfully sell CUTCO®.
Not a student? No worries! Some of our reps are just looking for an opportunity to make up for a lack of hours at another job.
New sales representatives participate in a three-day training session at their local office. While training is unpaid, most participants consider it to be a worthwhile experience and a productive use of their time. Basically, it’ll teach you how to sell CUTCO®. Our experienced managers will show you things like business strategies, demonstration techniques, and what you can look forward to as a CUTCO sales rep.
Don’t worry about prior experience – whether you’re a sales pro or you’re just starting your first job, we’ll teach you everything you need to know!
We value learning. One of the ways we encourage our reps to build upon their CUTCO skills is to make the most of our year-round training resources. You’ll have an opportunity to participate in team meetings, attend regional conferences, and regularly meet with your local manager.
Every year, we give away a total of $40,000 to full-time undergraduate students who excel at selling CUTCO®. In the fall and spring, the top 25 students qualify, and during the summer it’s awarded to the top 50.
Don’t worry, no essay is required. But, it takes a ton of hard work and persistence to earn this.
Winners from Fall, 2014
Fall Campaign, 2014
- Jack WitteSouthwest NW Houston / Cypress University of California-Berkeley
- Nicole KrayEastern Tampa University of South Florida-Saint Petersburg
- David DziubaNortheast Cherry Hill Rutgers State University-New Brunswick
- Aaron NicholsWestern Salem Portland Community College-Cascade
- Brittney LivingstonWestern San Diego San Diego State University
- Leslie BuckinghamWestern Chico California State University-Chico
- Nick ChristyNortheast Auburn MA Quinsigamond Community College
- Matt FossNortheast Boston North Arizona State University-Tempe
- Stephen DeckerSouthwest Lewisville Texas A & M University-Commerce
- Luke SasekMid-West East Lansing Michigan State University
- Joe DesjardinsWestern Henderson University of Nevada-Las Vegas
- Taylor RomrellCentral Salt Lake City Brigham Young University-Main
- Eli CamachoSouthwest El Paso El Paso Community College
- Sarah FeeEastern Marietta Kennesaw State University
- Brooks RoachSouthwest North Houston Lone Star College-University Park
- Luciano PatakiMid-West Nashville University of Tennessee-Chattanooga
- Brett MartinsenMid-West North Buffalo Mercyhurst College
- Dan RasperMid-West Akron University of Akron-Main Campus
- Jonathan SchmitzSouthwest College Station Tarleton State University
- Grace VelezEastern San Juan Universidad InterAmericana of Puerto Rico
- Hadel AlfagirWestern Santa Monica University of California-Los Angeles (UCLA)
- Stacie BartonNortheast King of Prussia Saint Joseph’s University
- Cooper RichardsonWestern Reno University of Nevada-Reno
- Elizabeth HowardEastern Jacksonville Georgia Southern University
- Dylan ClarkEastern Gainesville Santa Fe Community College