We are one of the largest student recruiters in the country, and with good reason:
- Our schedules are flexible
- Sales experience helps in any field of study
- Getting paid weekly is awesome when you’re on a college budget
Since our sales reps are independent contractors, your work schedule is entirely up to you. Whether you want to schedule five appointments in one day or just a couple in one week – it’s your choice.
Many of our sales reps work part-time during the school year and full-time during the summer or winter break, but whenever you’re able to work, we’ll provide you with the training and support you need to successfully sell CUTCO®.
Not a student? No worries! Some of our reps are just looking for an opportunity to make up for a lack of hours at another job.
New sales representatives participate in a two or three-day training session at their local office. While training is unpaid, most participants consider it to be a worthwhile experience and a productive use of their time. Basically, it’ll teach you how to sell CUTCO®. Our experienced managers will show you things like business strategies, demonstration techniques, and what you can look forward to as a CUTCO sales rep.
Don’t worry about prior experience – whether you’re a sales pro or you’re just starting your first job, we’ll teach you everything you need to know!
We value learning. One of the ways we encourage our reps to build upon their CUTCO skills is to make the most of our year-round training resources. You’ll have an opportunity to participate in team meetings, attend regional conferences, and regularly meet with your local manager.
Every year, we give away a total of $40,000 to full-time undergraduate students who excel at selling CUTCO®. In the fall and spring, the top 25 students qualify, and during the summer it’s awarded to the top 50.
Don’t worry, no essay is required. But, it takes a ton of hard work and persistence to earn this.
Winners from Spring, 2017
Spring Campaign, 2017
- Carter Hayes, CSPJ Sargeant Reynolds Community College-Parham Rd. Campus
- Abel Joseph, SFSLLong Island University – C W Post Campus
- Alec Luyendyk, SFSMArizona State University
- Michael Leone, FSLUniversity of Delaware
- Kyle Lopes, CSPWest Valley College
- Austin Wethington-Guidry, CSPLouisiana State University and A & M College
- Dillon Foley, SFSLProvidence College
- Dylan Fitz, CSPUniversity of Florida
- Francisco Herrera, CSPHouston Baptist University
- Jonathan Dileone, SFSMBecker College
- Hank Beasley, CSPUniversity of Pittsburgh – Main Campus
- Colleen Dolan, JFSLCollege of Saint Benedict
- James Rushing, CSPTexas A & M University
- Johnny Sims, SFSLLouisiana State University and A & M College
- Patricia Cruz, SFSMWellesley College
- Anthony Hayes, FSMIrvine Valley College
- Kevin Gordon, SFSLNorthern Illinois University
- Kaitlyn Foley, JFSLBoston College
- Kristina Groetsch, FSLUniversity of Central Florida
- Alex Foster, CSPUniversity of Louisiana At Lafayette
- Jack Villegas, SFSLUniversity of Chicago
- Morgan Seader, FSLBucks County Community College
- Jonah Comeaux, SFSMColorado State University
- Kip Mangira, CSPWright State University
- Veronica Trader, SFSLLone Star Kingwood College